Thursday 30 April 2020

April 30 Shape of the Day

Hello Division 1 Parents and Students,

It is almost Friday! Everyone is doing a really great job of connecting and finding things in TEAMS.  Thank you!


I am curious how many people are coming to this website from our class, so I am going to ask a question here and see who answers it.

Tomorrow is Friday, and I would like to go on a fieldtrip with whoever is available at 11:45 Friday, May 1.

Virtual Fieldtrip of course - I am thinking here:  Virtual Fieldtrip Location

If you want to participate, reply to the April 30th post in our GENERAL CHAT in TEAMS saying: "Yes, I want to participate and I will eat my lunch after the fieldtrip"

This way, I will know you have read this.

The Shape of the Day is posted in TEAMS and students can access the LINKS there. Below is an IMAGE.

Remember - do what you can on days that you can! Be kinder than necessary





No comments:

Post a Comment